Dylon Olive Green Hand Fabric Dye 1.76 Oz (50g) Great Britain’s leading Fabric Dye! The GQ guide to denim
Dylon Hand Fabric Tie Dye used Worldwide by Best Designers, Multi-Purpose, Suitable for Small Natural Fabrics, Permanent and Easy to Apply, Color: Olive Green, Size: 1.76 oz (50 grams)
- Multi-Purpose: Wake Up your wardrobe, revive a faded top or brighten some cushion covers, even dye your decorative items.
- Great for Tie Dye: Dylon multi-purpose dye is great for tie dye, make your t-shirt outstanding. Bring back your fabric to life again.
- Usage: One pack will dye up to 8.80z (250g) of fabric (e.g. a shirt) to the full shade on the pack or larger amounts to lighter shades.
- Use it with ease: You can use your hands to dye small fabrics, no worries it’s harmless. Also color mixing rules apply (e.g. Red dye on blue fabric will give purple)
- Suitable for: Natural fabrics, nylon and lycra. Not for wool silk, polyester, acrylic or acetate fabrics.
Spectrum of colorsDylon is bursting with variety of colorsYou have all the colors of rainbow to choose fromWake up your wardrobe, revive the faded colorsIts ease and permanentNatural Fabrics Ideal for blouses or tops, delicate fabrics( wool & silk ) and great for tie-dye & batikSuitable for use on natural fabrics such as cotton, wool & silk, linen & viscoseLighter shades can be achieved on polyester/cotton and polyester/viscose mixesNot suitable for use on wool silk, synthetic fibers (e.g. polye
List Price: $ 4.99
Price: $ 4.99
The GQ guide to denim
Originally invented as a more environmentally friendly alternative to stone washing, naturally occurring enzymes are used to eat away at the cellulose in cotton removing the indigo in the dye. As this is a less abrasive process as sandblasting (see: …
Read more on GQ.com